Limited Edition: Lemon Yellow Spring Sessions
2020 was a lemon of a year. Let's make lemonade out of lemons in 2021!
Thank you so much for your interest in a Lemon Yellow Spring Limited Edition Session!
Please read ALL the details below and fill out a form, which is at THE VERY BOTTOM of this page.
1) WHAT is a limited edition session? - A Limited Edition session is just that - limited. It is only offered this once, and for a short time.
2) WHEN: The sessions are being offered on Saturday, March 27th from 9:00am-4:00pm. Each session will take place at the start of each hour and last 10 minutes. This will allow me enough time to clean and sanitize between each client. It will also ensure there is no overlap between clients.
4) WHERE: At the LBP Studio in Kennett Square, PA. Address will be sent to you upon booking.
5) COVID POLICIES:
MASKS: ALL people over the age of 2 are required to wear masks in doors according to the state of PA. Children being photographed will be allowed to remove their masks, but adults will not be. NO exceptions.
SHOES: Everyone will be asked to remove their shoes when entering the studio. If you want your child to wear shoes in their picture, please make sure you PACK them to change into, and make sure they are clean! Little hands crawl on the floor and I do not want to risk any germs being carried in.
HAND SANITIZER: Everyone over the age of 2 will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
6) CLOTHES are available for use for both boys and girls from newborn up to age 5T. I have a closet full of dresses in various colors for girls along with some headbands and hair clips. For boys, I have shirts, pants, and shorts along with suspenders and bowties. You are, however, more than welcome to dress your child in their own clothes. I recommend sticking to a color palette of yellow, green, white, brown/tan/beige. Although pink and blue are great spring colors, they really don't match the backdrop.
NOTE: IF YOU PLAN TO USE OUTFITS FROM MY CLIENT CLOSET, PLEASE CONTACT ME AHEAD OF TIME SO WE CAN DISCUSS SIZES AND YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE.
7) WHO: Each 10 minute session is for CHILDREN in an immediate family, ages 4 months-9 years. Babies need to be able to sit supported, at a minimum. Children/babies should be well rested - do NOT schedule during nap time!!
8) WHO is this session NOT for? Not all babies/toddlers are handling the masks well. For some, it doesn't bother them and they are happy as can be. For others, they aren't used to going places and the masks are scary. They will either cry or refuse to smile. Only you know your child best and this is not a good session for any child who will be scared and super clingy. PLEASE keep your expectations in the realm of reality.
9) COST: The cost of the session is $199+tax and includes 3 digital images. Options to upgrade from an online gallery will be available.
10) PAYMENT: Because sessions are booked on a first-come-first-serve basis, as soon as I confirm your time, I will send you over a PayPal invoice. Payment is due within 24 hours or your spot will be reopened, no exceptions.
11) CONTRACT: A contract must be signed before your session. I will email you the contract and you will need to send it back electronically, via snail mail, or bring it with you to the session.
12) REFER-A-FRIEND - If you refer a friend who also books, or were referred by a friend, put their name in the comment section of the booking form and you will each receive an additional digital file from your session.
13) ILLNESS: IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ: There is a very strict sickness policy at the studio. If anyone in the household is sick (mom, dad, older siblings, children being photographed), or has any known exposure to Covid-19, clients should NOT come to the studio for their session. Although the session fee is non-refundable, it can be applied to a different session at a later date OR if you can find someone else to take your place, it will be refunded to you. If anyone shows up to the session with any illness symptoms, you will be asked to leave and your fee will not be refunded and will be non-transferable. On the flip side, if I, or anyone else is my household is sick or has any known exposure, I will reschedule the session OR completely refund your money.
Current Time Slots Available:
Saturday, March 27th
9:00am - BOOKED
10:00am - BOOKED
11:00am - BOOKED
12:00pm - BOOKED
1:00pm - BOOKED
2:00pm - BOOKED
3:00pm - BOOKED
4:00pm - BOOKED