Sunflower Limited Editions
Thank you so much for your interest in a Sunflower Limited Edition session!
Please read ALL the details below and fill out a form, which is at THE VERY BOTTOM of this page.
1) Sessions will take place from 6:20pm-8:00pm - on Monday, August 21st and Tuesday, August 22nd at The Brandywine Red Clay Alliance, located at 1760 Unionville-Wawaset Road (route 842) in West Chester, PA 19382. This is approximately 10 minutes from my home studio in Kennett Square and is a FABULOUS, one-of-a-kind location where I have EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to shoot at. The public is welcome at any time (it's a great place to have peaceful walks in nature, or bring your dogs and kids to get some energy out) but there should not be other photographers shooting here. Please consider donating to support the BRC. For more information on becoming a member, please visit: http://www.brandywineredclay.org/get-involved/membership-renewals/
2) RAIN - I will be watching the weather forecast closely and make the decision for a rain cancellation at 5:30pm on both days. I will send a text message and email out to everyone letting them know. If the rain looks like it is going to hold off, but then begins in the middle of the sessions, I will let everyone know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. If sessions are cancelled due to rain, the reschedule dates are Thursday, August 24th and Friday, August 25th.
3) Sessions are 10-15 minutes long, with 5+ minutes between each so that you can walk, or I can drive you to and from the field. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early so you can park and get yourselves ready. If you are late, your session will be cut short out of courtesy for others. Your money is non-refundable if you fail to show, or fail to get there on time as I have turned others away to reserve your time spot.
4) Each time slot is for 1 family, up to 5 people. Each additional person is $30+tax. If you are planning a large, multiple-family group (more than eight people), you will need to book and pay for 2 packages.
5) Within 3 weeks from your session date, your images will be available for you in an online proof gallery. There you will be able to choose the images for the package you have paid for. You will also have the opportunity to upgrade your package or choose any package add-ons.
6) What to wear - There will be a lot of yellow and green at the sunflower field, so I suggest white, cream, tan, and blue. See some examples of what to wear in the above images.
7) Because sessions are booked on a first-come-first-serve basis, as soon as I confirm your time, I will send you over a PayPal invoice. Payment is due within 12 hours or your spot will be reopened, no exceptions.
8) A contract must be signed before your session. I will email you the contract and you will need to send it back electronically or via snail mail.
9) Packages - You will choose a package to purchase for your session. All packages include a 10-15 minute session, and an online proof gallery of 20-30 images to choose from. However, this can be upgraded, or added to after you see your images. You will be given an option to upgrade on your proof gallery page. This page is also where you will make your image selections.
10) Package Add-ons: If you would like to add on to your package, you may choose from the list at the bottom of the pricing sheet.
11) Order Pick-up: All orders from the Deluxe, Sunflower, and Floral packages, as well as any upgrades, will need to be picked up from the Little Blooms Photography studio. If you are unable to pick up your package and prefer it to be shipped, there will be an additional fee. The exception to this is the 16x24 frames; they must be picked up.
Monday, August 21st
Tuesday, August 22nd