Lavender Field Limited Editions
Thank you so much for your interest in a Lavender Field Limited Edition session!
Please read ALL the details below and fill out a form, which is at THE VERY BOTTOM of this page.
1) Sessions will take place from 6:15pm-8:30pm - on Sunday, July 2nd at Peace Valley Lavender Farm located at 802 New Galena Road, Doylestown, PA 18901. This is approximately 90 minutes from my studio in Kennett Square. I understand that this is later than most children's bedtimes (I know it is for mine), but I promise it will be worth it and one night is okay to stay up late! The open field does not allow for shade, so in order to avoid harsh sunlight, the golden hour is really the best time. Also, the shop there is open until 5pm and they do not allow photographers until after it is closed. HOWEVER, if it is an overcast day, all sessions will be moved up BY 1 HOUR. I will let you know by 3:00pm the day-of should this be the case. That will give the first session 2.25 hours to be ready and at the farm.
*NOTE: I understand that for many of my clients, Doylestown is a far drive. You can always make a day trip out of the adventure. Spend the day shopping at King of Prussia, go to the Elmwood Park Zoo in Norristown, visit the Crayola Experience in Easton and work your way back home, go see a movie at a nearby theater or visit one of the many local parks.
2) RAIN - I will be watching the weather forecast closely and make the decision for a rain cancellation at 4pm on July 2nd. I will send a text message and email out to everyone letting them know. If the rain looks like it is going to hold off, but then begins in the middle of the sessions, I will let everyone know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Because the farm only allows 2 photographers per day and the lavender only blooms for so long, there may or may not be a reschedule date. If due to the weather the sessions are completely cancelled, all the money you have paid will be refunded to you. Or, you may apply the amount to a future session.
3) Sessions are 15 minutes long. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early so you can park and get yourselves ready. If you are late, your session will be cut short out of courtesy for others. Your money is non-refundable if you fail to show, or fail to get there on time as I have turned others away to reserve your time spot.
4) Each 15 minute time slot is for 1 family, up to 5 people. Each additional person is $30+tax. If you are planning a large, multiple-family group (more than eight people), you will need to book and pay for 2 packages.
5) Within 3 weeks from your session date, your images will be available for you in an online proof gallery. There you will be able to choose the images for the package you have paid for. You will also have the opportunity to upgrade your package or choose any package add-ons.
6) What to wear - There will be a lot of green and purple at the lavender farm, so I suggest white, cream, tan, and very pastel pink/peach/purple/blue. For ideas and examples of what to wear, please see my Pinterest page.
7) Because sessions are booked on a first-come-first-serve basis, as soon as I confirm your time, I will send you over a PayPal invoice. Payment is due within 12 hours or your spot will be reopened, no exceptions.
8) A contract must be signed before your session. I will email you the contract and you will need to send it back electronically or via snail mail.
9) Packages - You will choose a package to purchase for your session. All packages include the fee to use the farm, a 15 minute session, and an online proof gallery of 20-30 images to choose from. However, this can be upgraded, or added to after you see your images. You will be given an option to upgrade on your proof gallery page. This page is also where you will make your image selections.
10) Package Add-ons: If you would like to add on to your package, you may choose from the list at the bottom of the pricing sheet.
11) Order Pick-up: All orders from the Deluxe, Lavender, and Floral packages, as well as any upgrades, will need to be picked up from the Little Blooms Photography studio. If you are unable to pick up your package and prefer it to be shipped, there will be an additional fee. The exception to this is the 16x24 frames; they must be picked up.
6:15 - 6:30
6:35 - 6:50
6:55 - 7:10
7:15 - 7:30
7:35 - 7:50
7:55 - 8:10
8:15 - 8:30