Thank you so much for your interest in a Christmas Tree Farm Mini-Session! Please read ALL the details below and fill out a form. Serious inquiries ONLY.
1) Sessions will take place from 8am-4pm on Sunday, November 6th at Schmidt's Christmas Tree Farm in Landenberg, PA. If the weather does not look like it is going to cooperate, meaning more than a 50% chance of rain, you will receive an email either the night before (if you book a morning spot) or in the morning (if you book an afternoon spot) to reschedule your session. Please check your spam folder too, just in case! If you do not receive an email, please assume your session is still on. If the weather changes that day, I will send you a text letting you know. Sessions will be rescheduled for the following Sunday - November 13th. Please do NOT book a session if you are not available both days. If the 13th ends up being rainy as well, I will either refund all your money, or we will try to reschedule for the following weekend. NOTE: The 6th is the end of Daylight Savings Time, but the rain date is a week later, so please keep this in mind with kids' wake up/nap time schedules.
2) Sessions are 15 minutes long. Please plan to arrive 10 minutes early so you can park and walk to our location. There will be signs. If you are late and there is a session after yours, your session will be cut short out of courtesy for others.
3) Each 15 minute time slot is for 1 family, up to 5 people. Each additional person is $20+tax. If you are planning a large, multiple-family group (more than eight people), you will need to book and pay for 2 time slots. Double images and frames will be given.
4) Within 2 weeks from your session date, your images will be available for you in an online gallery. I will email you the link, and you will have 1 week to email me back with your selections. Once selected, your digital images will be delivered via Dropbox. You will also have the option to purchase extra images, prints, and holiday cards at that time. A current price sheet will be included in your gallery.
5) What to wear - Please pay attention to the day's weather and dress appropriately. Little children are less likely to cooperate if they are too hot, too cold, or uncomfortable in general. Try to have everyone in coordinating clothes, not matching (i.e. - all jeans and red shirts), unless of course you are wearing matching PJs. ;) Hats, mittens, coats are all fine attire as long as they fit your color scheme. Don't throw in neon pink gloves and a yellow hat with something such as red and plaid shirts. Also, please do not wear sneakers. There are much nicer footwear options. For inspiration, check out my Pinterest board here.
6) Because sessions are booked on a first-come-first-serve basis, as soon as I confirm your time, I will send you over a PayPal invoice. Payment is due within 12 hours or your spot will be reopened.
7) A contract must be signed before your session. I will email you the contract and you will need to send it back electronically or via snail mail.
8) Framed ornaments are from The Organic Bloom and the opening for a picture is 3x3". This is a great keepsake to hang on your tree and you can collect different ones year after year. Each year I will be featuring a new shape but you can choose from red, white, green, or silver. Color selection must be made now as I will order your frame as soon as your payment is completed. This year's frame style is the Eva (see picture below). Once you receive your online gallery, you will also need to let me know which picture you would like in the frame. Frames and all other purchases can be picked up at the studio in Kennett Square.
9) Schmidt's Christmas Tree Farm is located at 1741 Flint Hill Rd, Landenberg, PA 19350 and the owner's have graciously given us permission to use their property. Please park in the back parking lot where you will see my white Subaru Forester.
8:00 - BOOKED
8:45 - BOOKED
9:00 - BOOKED
9:30 - BOOKED
9:45 - BOOKED
10:00 - BOOKED
10:30 - BOOKED
2:00 - BOOKED
3:00 - BOOKED
3:30 - BOOKED
3:45 - BOOKED
4:00 - BOOKED